ETI Membership Statement
ETI MEMBERSHIP STATEMENT (Updated 08 March 2021)
Beeswift Limited is proud to announce that after working closely with the ETI for the last two years Beeswift have graduated from ?foundation? membership to become ?full? members.
We are encouraged that the policies, procedures and practices that have been in place will put us at the forefront of becoming a better ethical company. We believe this will support not just our products but also our supply chain and more importantly the workers in our partner factories.
The Ethical Trade Initiative, known as the ETI, is internationally recognised as the organisation which promotes ethical trading and trains and provides expertise and disseminates information to all companies, non-governmental organisations and interested parties such as trade unions.
The main ethos of the ETI but not solely include the following:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practised
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
We are honoured to be a member and will work in collaboration with projects instigated by the ETI to improve our supply chain and those associated with our company.
We believe in a supply chain where all workers should be free to work despite age, colour, ethnicity, sex or background.
- Print Name: D J GRIFFIN
- Position: Chief Financial Officer On behalf of Gerber Goldschmidt Group (UK) Limited, Beeswift Limited and Beeswift BV
- Date: 14.06.21
- Print Name: D R Washbourne
- Position: Chief Commercial Officer On behalf of Gerber Goldschmidt Group (UK) Limited, Beeswift Limited and Beeswift BV
- Date: 14.06.21
"ETI Corporate Transparency Framework 2023"